Sunshine 106.8 Team
Sunshine 106.8 - Dublin's Easy Place to Relax
The Broadcasting Authority of Ireland’s ‘Right of Reply Scheme’ came into effect in May 2011. It provides for the broadcast of a Right of Reply Statement that will facilitate the correction of incorrect information which has been broadcast and which has resulted in a person’s honour or reputation being impugned.
Further to the requirements of the Broadcasting Act 2009, the scheme provides an opportunity for a person to exercise his/her right to the correction of incorrect information without recourse to legal proceedings which may prove time-consuming and costly.
Requesting a Right of Reply
If you wish to request a Right of Reply, please take time to read the full details of the scheme by clicking here.
Should Sunshine 106.8 refuse or deem it inappropriate to grant the request for a Right to Reply Statement to be broadcast, the decision can be reviewed by the BAI’s Compliance Committee.
Further information about the Right to Reply Scheme is available directly from the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland, at www.bai.ie or by calling 01 6441200.
- Star Broadcasting Ltd operates 'Sunshine 106.8 - Dublin's Easy Place to Relax' ®* and is licenced by the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland for the Dublin City & County area.
- Star Broadcasting Ltd is registered in Dublin, Ireland. Company number 336383.
- Studios and Sales Office Address: Grnd Floor, Castleforbes House, Castleforbes Road, Dublin 1.
- Registered Office: Radio Centre, Killarney Road, Bray.
- Directors: Kevin Branigan, Sean Ashmore, Ciara O'Connor, Paschal Mooney, Jacqui Wyer.
- Registered for VAT - registered number: IE6356383J
- Company Secretary: Sean Ashmore
*® 'Sunshine 106.8 - Dublin's Easy Place to Relax' ™ is a registered trademark at the Irish Patents Office #253904
Join Joe every weeknight from 7pm for Mellow Moments