WIN A 7 NIGHT LUXURY HOLIDAY TO JAMAICA - T&C's
WIN A 7 NIGHT LUXURY HOLIDAY TO JAMAICA
Terms and conditions (in addition to the general terms and conditions above)
- The competition is open to listeners that are residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over.
- The Competition is not open to employees associated agencies or immediate families of Sunshine 106.8 and Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- To enter the competition you must accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You must log onto www.sunshineradio.ie and include your details as requested, to enter the Competition.
- If you have any questions about how to enter /or in connection with the Competition, please email us at email@example.com
- Only one entry per household is allowed
- Responsibility is not taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entered for any technical or other reason.
- Closing date for entry is Friday April 1st at 3pm. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries, received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or after Friday April 1st at 3pm
- The winner will receive a seven night holiday for two at the fully inclusive HOLIDAY INN HOTEL RESORT MONTEGO BAY JAMAICAincluding return economy class flights from London airports. (Connecting flights from Dublin, or Belfast) With return transfers between the destination airport in Montego Bayand the resort. The agreed travel dates will be subject to the availability of the flights and the accommodation on the dates requested. The prize must be taken as one package and does not include travel between the winner’s home and the airport, travel insurance, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than what is mentioned.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they and their guest have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations including relevant Covid-19 test results (if applicable at the time of travelling) and any relevant visas for their trip. Once confirmed the booking cannot be amended. Jamaica Tourist Board and Sunshine 106.8 will accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- The prize must be taken before April 2023
- Winners cannot take the prize over the following blackout dates:
Christmas and Easter periods
- The winner will be notified by telephone, email and/or letter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, The JTB reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s details can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Jamaica Tourist Board, 1-2 Prince Consort Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2BZ, England, UK
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The JTB & Sunshine 106.8 retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- The JTB is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your personal data. By entering the competition you are subscribing and giving your consent to the storage and usage of your contact details for a period of three years.
Your name, email address, telephone number and mailing address will be in our database and may be used to communicate promotional and general information on Jamaica by way of ezines, email or similar technology.
We will not, without your expressed consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- The JTB accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The JTB further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the JTB under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- The JTB reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the JTB in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Sunshine 106.8, Dublin, Ireland
Coming Up On-Air...
2:00pm - 7:00pm
The More Music Drive
Sunshine Meets Fr Peter McVerry
Andrea Hayes in conversation with Fr Peter McVerry
Sunshine Meets Chef Paul Kelly
Celebrity Chef Paul Kelly in conversation with Andrea Hayes
Listen Live to a Sunshine station
Playing There You'll Be by Faith Hill
Playing High by Lighthouse Family
Playing Dance The Night Away by The Mavericks