Irish Rail says a revised and reduced schedule will operate across the rail network from Monday following the increased Covid-19 restrictions.
It says the schedule reflects significantly reduced demand, and will ensure service continuity for essential workers and carers who must travel.
Capacity is limited to 25% on all services, and customers must continue to pre-book Intercity travel.
Customers for whom travel is essential should check all times before travel online here.
Passengers are also reminded that, under current COVID-19 measures:
- Only those travelling for essential purposes should travel by rail or other public transport
- The wearing of face coverings is mandatory on board and in stations
- Those whose travel is essential should avoid using cash wherever possible
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation measures on trains and at stations will be enhanced, with a focus on customer touch points.
- Catering services remain suspended on board Intercity, and alcohol is prohibited on all trains